Coolsculpting in Beverly Hills
Are you ready to discover the new state-of-art procedure in body contouring? The FDA approved CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ is a non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to reduce fat deposits. This procedure targets stubborn fat that won’t budge with diet and exercise. This procedure is non-invasive and does not have any downtime.
For more information about CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ in the Los Angeles area, schedule a complimentary consultation with iGlow Med Spa (310) 652-0544. We also do in-house service
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women who would like to slim their body contours.
- Patients who are already at or near their target weight but have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
- Patients who would rather avoid surgery.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- FDA approved CoolSculpting uses a process called Cryolipolysis™, controlled cooling of fatty tissue.
- After the tissue has been precisely cooled for a certain period of time, fat cells begin to break down.
- The damaged fat cells are removed through the body’s natural cleansing process.
- Over time, gradual fat reduction is accomplished.
- Quite simply, there is no recovery time required after treatment.
- You can get back to your regular routine soon after the procedure, even if that means engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Some mild redness or bruising is possible, but these should clear over a few days.
- Occasionally, patients report a temporary numbness in the treated area.
- Improvement appears gradually, with results beginning to be visible after 4 weeks and with optimal results in 2 to 4 months.
- The fat layer is typically reduced by about 20% to 25%. Additional treatment sessions can cause an increased reduction in fat. Nataly Gold RN will develop a unique treatment plan specifically for you and will discuss your options for multiple treatment sessions.
- Patients see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.
- With healthy diet and regular exercise, patients can maintain these improved contours.
- Although most patients are thrilled with their results, if you have larger pockets of fat, you may want to consider liposuction or a tummy tuck. Although these are more invasive procedures, they can achieve more dramatic improvement