COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL
IS MY SAFETY GUARANTEED WHEN I NEED CARE?
We always strive to use the safest methods possible in providing clinically approved treatments, as our medical spa is managed by one of the biggest and oldest plastic surgery groups in the country. Our employees are highly skilled in attending to their patients and ensuring they’re protected and comfortable.
WE CARE FOR YOU
We know that some patients will not seek treatment immediately or engage in a video visit, though we are making sure that all safety measures are observed. We will keep on giving remote care choices to such patients in the shape of virtual consultations and appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment.
GETTING READY FOR YOUR VISIT
We have gone the extra mile to offer you the services you require in a comfortable and safe environment. In this situation, we have put the following measures in all our locations:
- A smaller number of patients and providers in the offices as one of the social distancing methods
- One-way traffic throughout the office and protective barriers at reception desks
- The staff is having on personal protective equipment all the time.
- Before entering the office, the staff reviews patients for COVID-19 risks.
- Before they are seen, all patients undergo a temperature check.
- Any patient/ and or employee COVID-19 exposure or cases are monitored.
- Common and high-traffic areas are sanitized and disinfected.
- We are always checking the CDC’s latest guidelines and adjust our procedures and policies to serve you better and keep our team safe.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
All visitors and patients must be examined using questionnaires for COVID-19 symptoms upon entering any Iglow Spa facility. Temperature check is part of the screening. Everyone (including staff and patients) need to wear a face mask while in this building. We will happily offer a level 1 surgical mask if required, although cloth masks suffice.
At this time, no patient visitors are allowed – except for a parent or required help if essential. Visitors/patients are only allowed to go directly to their provider’s floor. They are not permitted to go to any other place in the facility.
The Medical Practitioners at Iglow Spa have either reviewed and approved this content or authored it.