Well, take a deep breath and relax because you are not alone. At iGlow Med Spa, we have a solution for pretty much all things related to getting beautified and feeling beautiful on the outside-in. Nurse Nataly always says, before thinking of derma fillers or botox, CLEAN YOUR PALETTE! If you are breaking out, the first step is to remember to drink lots of water. Keep your body hydrated from the inside-out. The second recommendation is to come in and get a skin assessment by Nurse Nataly and our esthetician Renata. The key is to determine what we can do to control the breakouts. Sometimes, all your skin is asking for is a nice, deep cleanse! We have every tool in the game to give you the best facial your skin could ask for.
Here are a few key tools that Nurse Nataly and Renata love love love!
- Microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliate which sheds layers of the debris left on the surface of your skin. Living in such a beautiful, but polluted city, allows so much excess toxins get onto our faces.
- A manual extraction of pores and blackheads will relieve your skin from the bacteria causing the breakouts. Let the popping be for Renata! This is her expertise. Popping pimples on your own, if done incorrectly, could lead to acne-scarring and even pigmentation.
- The LED lights help control both anti-aging and breakouts. Red light is used as anti-aging, while Blue light helps kill the bacteria from the pores that have been built.
- We have a variety of masks that are used to calm the skin after your facial. Based on your skin type, Renata will choose what is best suitable for you.
- The Oxygen mask will help deliver the greatest source of oxygen into your skin. Controlled oxygen will really help your skin breath and get hydrated.
Treat yourself. After all, you only have one skin and one face to look out for!
iGlow Med Spa